Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our field is almost full as on Monday August 29, 2005.

Please register now to insure you'll have a spot.

I am sure we will have to turn away people who wait till the last minute this year.

Unlike prior years - meal tickets will not be available to non participants. Because of the full field, meal tickets will only be made available to registered participants and their immediate families.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Speedwake said:
Our field is almost full as on Monday August 29, 2005.

Unlike prior years - meal tickets will not be available to non participants. Because of the full field, meal tickets will only be made available to registered participants and their immediate families.
Let me get this straight,

So if my boat is not ready for the run and I decide to go on a friends boat ( i have about 10 different friends going that have invited me with them ), i can't buy a ticket becuase i'm not their "immediate Family" ???

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of course you can because as a person on a boat - you are a participant and your meals are already included in the "extra persons on a boat" fee.

In the past there have been numerous people who want to attend the dinner without participating in the event or riding on someone's boat and we've been able to accomodate them, but this year I won't be able to because we'll fill the banquet room with participants and their guests.

for instance - many of the boats just have men on them during the poker run, but these men want their wives or girlfriends to be able to join them at the dinner on friday and saturday nights so these are the people who I have to make sure I have "dinner tickets" avilable for and I set aside the available dinner tickets for them.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In the past we have been able to accomodate people who were not affiliated with anyone on any of the boats in the run for dinner, but this year we will not be able to.

- jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts