Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in doing an overnight trip to Baltimore this weekend (July 12th-13th)? We're planning on leaving the upper bay mid Saturday morning, spending the night partying in Baltimore, and returning home Sunday afternoon. No admission fees!!

·
Horsepower Junkie
1,693 Posts
Buddy you gotta post a pic so I know what to look for. I did end up getting a new one over the winter. It's a 33 Powerplay (all white)

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Looks more like a 38 lol :winker:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
64LS1Nova said:
Buddy you gotta post a pic so I know what to look for. I did end up getting a new one over the winter. It's a 33 Powerplay (all white)

Looks good. Here is a pic of mine. Are you going to join us this weekend?

Attachments

·
Horsepower Junkie
1,693 Posts
Looks great! I'll see you out there. Unfortunately I can't do an overniter yet. I have a 2 year old and 6mo old, and I think they could be a handfull on an overnite.

Frank

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! Yeah, those young kids can put a damper on barhopping! We'll watch for you on the river though.

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
64LS1Nova said:
... Unfortunately I can't do an overniter yet. I have a 2 year old and 6mo old, and I think they could be a handfull on an overnite.

Frank
You think??? :D But you sure are lucky to be able to boat with 3 beautiful women on a beautiful boat! :vcol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts