Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
707 Posts
i got a question anyone know how to wire the navigation lights to a dual rocker . click to left it cuts anchor light on clinck center nothing click right all lights come on. they are like seven wires and 8 prong to plug to on switch

· Rock Steady
13,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Talk to an electrical guy!! That chit confuses me.. Mine never worked right on my 22'

I have a question... What does the "P" Stand for on the P-29 and the P-38?

· Rock Steady
13,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
unfortunately for you, your going to have to get out a voltmeter/ohmmeter and figure out what turns on what, and trace the wires to what they are too... Or at least somebody is going to have to do that...

I am having problems with my tach on my new motor... Don't know how I am going to figure that out, either, but not going to until I really try... I have a few ace mechanical guys that I can get help from though..

· Registered
1,598 Posts
Rock Steady said:
Talk to an electrical guy!! That chit confuses me.. Mine never worked right on my 22'

I have a question... What does the "P" Stand for on the P-29 and the P-38?
the p stands for production 29 only 29 made and 29 foot

· Rock Steady
13,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there is only 29 P-29's???? no way...

What about the P-38???

Or is it just what they would number it in a race Production class - 38 foot or 29 foot?

· Registered
1,598 Posts
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rock Steady
there is only 29 P-29's???? no way...

What about the P-38???

Or is it just what they would number it in a race Production class - 38 foot or 29 foot?
[/QUOTE]
yes this was scarabs 40th anniversary addition boat. all the p-29s has blackhawk drives and full hyd steering plus other details. i have never seen on the wellcraft site and on nada guides that tells anything about the p-38. the p-29 was a limited edition boat and rumor had it that when they first came out that jeff gordon had one but i don't know if thats true.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
The classifieds dont work for me so I dont want to plaster it on every post.
It can be bought as a package or separate.
1999 F250 S/D 4X4 Diesel 112k miles
1998 22" SCARAB 7.4ltr, To much to list
Both are in perfect condition.
$38.500 for both --- $20.500 for boat.

Attachments

· Registered
302 Posts
Hi all,

I'm a potential Scarab owner...LOL. Just waiting for the paperwork to get done. I figured I'd change my forum name from sulfur 1 to the name I'm giving my boat GO 4 BROKE. Unless you guys have a better suggestion. :) Pics. to follow as I get them.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.