Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Randy and Jim along with some others of you guys, I found myself a very nice 38kv. In my search for a 38kv I've spoken to many owners to ask wether or not they were willing to sell. One of the scarabs I've been looking at is now for sale, however, as mentioned above, I already found one. So if anyone else is looking, I can set you up.

The same happend with Randy: After he bought his boat he was contacted by another owner so he forwarded the address to me, that's how I got mine!

So, anyone in the marker for a Scarab 38 KV Miami Vice edition?

Cheers, seb

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sebastian said:
Thanks to Randy and Jim along with some others of you guys, I found myself a very nice 38kv. In my search for a 38kv I've spoken to many owners to ask wether or not they were willing to sell. One of the scarabs I've been looking at is now for sale, however, as mentioned above, I already found one. So if anyone else is looking, I can set you up.

The same happend with Randy: After he bought his boat he was contacted by another owner so he forwarded the address to me, that's how I got mine!

So, anyone in the marker for a Scarab 38 KV Miami Vice edition?

Cheers, seb
Seb,

Post this as well on the "other forum" OSO. I know Poundcake is looking...what do you have?

Al's boat is on e.bay as we speak.

Take care,

Randy

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Scarab 38 KV Miami Vice for sale

JETJOCK said:
Seb,

Post this as well on the "other forum" OSO. I know Poundcake is looking...what do you have?

Al's boat is on e.bay as we speak.

Take care,

Randy
Yep, Al asked me if I knew somebody, this threat is about Al's boat..cheers

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sonicse said:
Is the boat still in the states or did you bring it home yet. I am familiar with this boat (I think) if this is the one that was bought at Boat Deal in Brewerton Ny
It's scheduled to leave the US on July 29th. I'd be happy to hear what you know about this boat, I only know it was for sale in Syracuse..cheers, seb

·
Registered
9 Posts
It was an awesome boat The guy who brought it to syracuse is a very good friend of mine. The motors were very strong and the boat really pulled good numbers. Though I think would have done better if he tried a set of 27 pitch 3 blades instead of the 26 pitch 4 blades. He installed the external steering and had the engine hatch recovered. He sold it because he did not use it as much as he wanted too because of his business and sold it to a couple that used it a little then went through a divorce and I think that is why it ended up where it did. If i read your post correctly you may be looking to sell it and I may know someone in the market along with myself that may be interested. send me an email my email address is [email protected].

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sonicse said:
It was an awesome boat The guy who brought it to syracuse is a very good friend of mine. The motors were very strong and the boat really pulled good numbers. Though I think would have done better if he tried a set of 27 pitch 3 blades instead of the 26 pitch 4 blades. He installed the external steering and had the engine hatch recovered. He sold it because he did not use it as much as he wanted too because of his business and sold it to a couple that used it a little then went through a divorce and I think that is why it ended up where it did. If i read your post correctly you may be looking to sell it and I may know someone in the market along with myself that may be interested. send me an email my email address is [email protected].
Your story is correct, although the reading of the threat is not: I know another Scarab MV for sale, one I've looked at and didn't buy because I ran up to this one :)
cheers, seb

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: There you go Sabastion

Smacky said:
here is your opportunity, sell yours and take the Original one home!

Cheers!

Jim
Working on it..First let's get my boat over to Europe. So far, it only takes a lot of time! I do have everything set up for your boat though, as mentioned before. Keep you updated, cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
38 Scarab KV Miami Vice edition for sale?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any 38 Scarab KV Miami Vice editions that are for sale? I have just started to look to see what might be available on the market but have not had much luck. Would be interested primarily in one that would not be a huge project (i.e.-replacing engines/interior/paint or structural), but would not rule that out if the price was right. I appreciate any advice or help anyone could offer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.