Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
441 - 460 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
rat now said:
Hey, saweet boat...got one just like it. got any pics of the cabin? mines missing the bilge covers and cusions.
rat
hEY THANKS, WE TAKE CARE OF IT, DONT DRIVE IT MUCH ANYMORE BECAUSE WE RUN HTM2 AND ARE ALSWAYS IN THOSE NOW, BUT WE LOVE OUR BOAT.

·
Registered
207 Posts
We love our SCS...Im getting ready to put orange carpet in the cockpit floor to replace the missing original carpet. Just to brighten it up a bit. Just put aluminum hirise intake and aluminum GLM exhaust and risers. Id really like to see more pics of your SCS. There are very few of these left.
rat

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have been over at the "other" board for some time and came by to check in.

Who is 502 again? I am not sure I remember was he from JAX?

How about we meet at Lake Weir?

Randy
38KV

·
Registered
207 Posts
JETJOCK said:
I have been over at the "other" board for some time and came by to check in.

Who is 502 again? I am not sure I remember was he from JAX?

How about we meet at Lake Weir?

Randy
38KV

I think he was from Daytona area...he has the orange SCS... Where is Lake Weir? Im in Middleburg (just south of Jax)

·
Registered
218 Posts
murphy91167 said:
Sorry to say nothing spectacular yet Merc 2 X 502/415. I am thinking of a cam and lifters etc next year. I am doing the interior now. But can decide on what vinyl.

Cheers
Shaun

Hey Shaun,

Are you a D-E-L-T-A guy? I sent you a PM awhile back, nice Excel, I looked at it before I bought my KV.

Randy
38KV Miami Vice LTD

441 - 460 of 468 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.