Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a vinyl plotter and am looking to do some custom registration letters for our boat but can not find the scarab font, if anyone knows where to find it I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking for the beetle, so that is part of what I needed, but what I really need is the font ( the whole alphabet ) to put into my program to cut different letters for my registration. Thanks for the pics though.

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
geestoy said:
I was looking for the beetle, so that is part of what I needed, but what I really need is the font ( the whole alphabet ) to put into my program to cut different letters for my registration. Thanks for the pics though.
If you find it, and wanna sell some vinyl, let me know, I may be interesten in reg #'s, and some other stuff. :D :D

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Isn't the Scarab Lettering a "logo" thus a custom font... Jb what are you lookimg for??? I have a vinyl cutter/plotter... I do have the "Scarab".. Scarab Racing and the new style beetle on harddrive.... what do you need?? size and color???.... Dave....

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
I am looking for the scarab and a beetle together..
Or scarab with a beetle above it...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I can do that... what size lettering?? I can do in one piece.. 1/2'' to 6'' ... what colors.. have white, black, red, navy, royal blue, lite blue, teal, yellow. tan, dk brown... Oh yeah... NO CHARAGE TO MY SCARAB BROTHERS!!!!... LET ME KNOW... DAVE

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
Dave ..cousins of mine live in Euclid a block from the water... and belong to a beach club. Did not realize how good the boating was in your neck of the woods...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
oh YEAH..!!! Gotta love the lake.... heats up to the upper 70's in the summer... clear water..(thanks zebra mussles)... Awesome " SCARAB" water... If you ever come in to visit..let me know.... p/m me your name and address I'll send them out....Dave

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
scarab3dmc, most logos are comprised of some font, so I was looking for the font. I have a plotter that can do up to 24" wide vinyl, I also have a vinyl supplier that can get almost any color you can think of. So if you need any larger stuff cut let me know. I am not a sign company I just have it for my business banners. If you could get me the beetle that would be great.

+------------------------

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
geestoy, P/M me with name and address.. I have a logo sheet that Wellcraft sent to me.. I will copy and send it to you.... Dave

1 - 20 of 36 Posts