Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
ok... crmax.. russ what size??? height and lenght.. color????? ..... jb... 3'' beetle is small... 3'' x7'' Scarab.. dosent work ... the font compresses.... 3'' letters streches to over 32'' long....... tell me again what you need... anyone can call my cell =216-406-0368... we can talk... Dave

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
Ok then the smallest beetle that works...
And you can do any size scarab as long as the length is less than 10"
This help?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
jb... 3'' beetle is no problem... just looks small ,, I send stuff out today.... crmax let me know.. geestoy... yours are going out too... nice to talk to you last nite... post some pics. of your Scarab.... Dave :yeah: :jeff: :winker:

·
Banned
3,726 Posts
I need some vinyl trim on the house including windows done. I will be forwarding the measurements ASAP. Thanks in advance.

You do install---Right????

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I just got them last night, and scanned and tweeked for an hour or so to remove some imperfections that happened during the enlargement. I looks good now.
Thanks again.

·
Banned
3,726 Posts
Scarab3DMC said:
Mosi... I'll install anything..... whats your WOMAN look like?????LOL... :laugher: :moon: :stupid:

Remember that song--- If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a...

Well I'm still happy!!!!!!!!--- Do you still install!!! :laugher:

I'm brave enough to say that cause she is in Maine watching leaves change colors :yawn: or whale watching :confused: or something :cheers: and does not know my password!!!!!! :hiya: :drnk

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
Scarab3DMC said:
GEESTOY.... JB... DID YOU GUYS GET THE VINYL I SENT YOU???????? :confused1 :confused1 :freak1: :jeff:
got em today my speedwake brother!!!!!

absolutely perfect!!!

You are the best!!!
I sent you a PM
Jim

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
RCHEVELLE71 said:
That is not the Original Scarab font though.

Some of us are fanatics, and like to keep the original look.
absolutely !!!!

no room on my boat for anything but the original and the only scarab font there is!

Like the bottom of a fancy restauraunts menu says..."no substitutions , please!!!!!"

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
jb said:
absolutely !!!!

no room on my boat for anything but the original and the only scarab font there is!

Like the bottom of a fancy restauraunts menu says..."no substitutions , please!!!!!"
I have to agree, My boat is not even a REAL SCARAB :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , but at least it has the real Logo's :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

21 - 36 of 36 Posts