Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
To me, 25K seems a bit high,, my buddy sold his with brand new drives and 1 yr old 330's for 12K after it sat for quite a while. Great boat though,,I wish I had bought it when he looked at it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a completely restored 30 panther. It took me 2 years to bring it back to life. Fresh 454 magnums with new everything. MSD pro comp ignitions, big intakes, 850 Holleys. New Transom Plates. Rebuilt Bravo I drives. New wiring. air conditioning. New upholstery. New cabin interior. New paint. Custom lighting. Wood grain dash with new Faria gauges. This list goes on and on and on. Ill start posting some pics for you Panther fans.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Can you tell that I'm an old eighties style scarab fan ( or mabey just another wack job who likes to restore old dinosaur speedboats).

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Very nice Gibby. Here's one of my power this year. I've redone pretty much everything at least once on my old pig too. I'll tell you, it's like a barrel of moneys to run and worth every penny!

BT :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
You don't have to tell me. If there was a scarab rehabilitation center for spending addicts, I would be the spokesperson.

The motors look delicious. What are they? Supercharged 502s?

What about pics of the boat? Im always looking for new ideas.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Gibby said:
You don't have to tell me. If there was a scarab rehabilitation center for spending addicts, I would be the spokesperson.

Hello, my name is Jason........and I am an addict!

Just finishing up the interior, dropped the new power in, and should be running this weekend. (Sunday)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts