Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having a windy summer and a really windy last weekend where we had to go thru some 6-8ft waves she said it,,,,,,,,

"honey we need a bigger boat"

I new I married her for all the right reasons :bigsmile: not sure where we want to go from here, no where soon but around 5 yrs, First if they become affordable I would like to get on a 292 and see how much differance there is in ride compared to the 271 we have both sat on them and examined every detail at a few past boat shows and both agree we love it and its probally the perfect size for us, and they seem to be very economical from what some of the board members have said

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't worry guys I have a cpl years b4 I can make a move, but I was excited when she said it so I had to post :laugher: :laugher:

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
89donzi said:
but I was excited when she said it so I had to post :laugher: :laugher:

I had that same feeling once. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
We were on the Tennessee river and the wake of a 40" Sea Ray Sedan Bridge launched us out of the water. I was at wot in our first boat and as soon as the engine reved up I yanked the stick back. As a result we planted hard when we came down. My wife became convinced of the same thing, and I was excited too :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Now we have the Formula's :bigsmile:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SinkorSwim said:
There are alot of good deals on late 90s 382 preFastech models... that would be a great boat.
ya one i would consider i havent seen a deal on yet not that I'm searching hard or anything, but the 303 seems to be a nice boat not sure how they ride or how fast thou

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.