Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
I will miss his "America" routines on his show.

This is why in my mid 40's in a time of a energy crunch I bought a new boat. I got so much of how stupid it was to buy a boat right now and I should wait. Well, if I wait and my life ends up like Bernie Mac, then its too late. You gotta live life and take your opportunities because who knows how long life is going to be. Enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aggressor Tom said:
I will miss his "America" routines on his show.

This is why in my mid 40's in a time of a energy crunch I bought a new boat. I got so much of how stupid it was to buy a boat right now and I should wait. Well, if I wait and my life ends up like Bernie Mac, then its too late. You gotta live life and take your opportunities because who knows how long life is going to be. Enjoy the ride.
My wife`s dad always told me to live life the way you want and buy want you want to enjoy it while you can. He said why bother waiting to buy something until later in life, when you`re too old to fully enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Very Sad news and he was in some Great Movies.. I do beleave you should live life today the best you can and I try to but I wouldnt go to far in debt to do it..

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
I was really surprised to see the headlines about his passing.

Sorry to hear it :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Its a shame,,,, we have boated with him,,,, what a great guy.

He will be missed RIP my friend

1 - 12 of 12 Posts