Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All photos now posted on my web gallery:

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/p53255629/

Sorry this was such a rush but I had a wedding at 2PM.

My apologies to those whom I missed...

Enjoy !!! :)

Big thanks to the East Coast Boat Racing Club for coming out to support this event...

Everyone loved their boats !

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Karen, her son Zack and I wanted to let everyone know that this was a great event. I became aware of this event though the folks in the NJPPC, specifically Mr. Dave Patnaude and Mr. Pete Mazzo.

We left our home in Maryland at 7 am on Sat morning and made the 2.5 hour drive to Toms River, NJ where we launched the boat at Coty Marine on Silver Bay which was about 5 miles from the event site.

Shore Dreams for Kids throws a party for disabled children and adults each year inviting folks from the Make A Wish Foundation and a number of community homes that care for disabled children and adults. Pete told me there were about 250 that came for rides and there were about 35 volunteer boats providing the rides.

Karen's son Zach did a great job helping folks on and off the boat and was a tremendous asset during the day. In addition forum member 'Big Dawg' met us at the Marina and showed me the local water during the day as we gave people rides.

We had a great time and were thrilled to have the opportunity to help out and wanted to thank Pete and Debbie Mazzo, Dave and Kelly Patnaude and all the wonderful people like Tom Toto, Geralyn Monroe and many many others. Here are some shots from the day.

Our boat ready to launch at Coty Marine in Toms River. The folks there were great.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Dave Patnaude's 36 Concept being driven on Sat by Tom Healey at the dock picking up kids for rides. I forget how many volunteer 'staff' Dave said there were, but all of the folks in red shirts on the dock were helping, and there were probably twice as many behind them!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts