Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holy cow do those athlete's get busy!! in Athens they distributed 70k condoms to the athletes, and they ran out and had to bring in another 20k to meet demand! and now they have 100k and they'll probably run out again. that averages to 10 condoms per person, and I wonder how many of those people are married or don't use them (culture, religous regions)!! that's a hell of a lot of sex in 2 weeks!!

http://www.robladin.com/beijing_oly...beijing-provides-100000-condoms-for-athletes/

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
blkkat said:
... that averages to 10 condoms per person, ... that's a hell of a lot of sex in 2 weeks!!

Not really... especially if you are single. Reading that article ... once you have competed and are done (do not move on), there is a lot of FREE time. Think about how many times you can have sex in one night! Remember, these people are athletes, YOUNG, and are in great shape. I bet they can have sex at least 3 to 4 times in one night!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
blkkat said:
holy cow do those athlete's get busy!! in Athens they distributed 70k condoms to the athletes, and they ran out and had to bring in another 20k to meet demand! and now they have 100k and they'll probably run out again. that averages to 10 condoms per person, and I wonder how many of those people are married or don't use them (culture, religous regions)!! that's a hell of a lot of sex in 2 weeks!!

http://www.robladin.com/beijing_oly...beijing-provides-100000-condoms-for-athletes/

yeah I have heard that before...... I didnt know how much truth there was to it but it looks pretty official.

I have traveled for a sport back a few years ago and its kinda funny what goes on after competitions. For some reason being out of town and with a group of people you dont know just makes people horney. LOL
I couldnt imaging being an olympic athlete. I would be in all sorts of trouble....

·
Registered
549 Posts
I use to be a swimmer back in the late 80's early 90's and did alot of traveling. Swimming was first, followed by Sex and beer when on the road. I can completely believe that story, heck, the most I ever got laid in a week was at a church ski trip at Greek Peak in NY State. Get a bunch of young horny people together in a hotel and for the most part unsupervised, and things deff. happen. :p:

·
Registered
550 Posts
BIG MACZ said:
I use to be a swimmer back in the late 80's early 90's and did alot of traveling. Swimming was first, followed by Sex and beer when on the road. I can completely believe that story, heck, the most I ever got laid in a week was at a church ski trip at Greek Peak in NY State. Get a bunch of young horny people together in a hotel and for the most part unsupervised, and things deff. happen. :p:
:shocked: Church trip, horney young people, GREEK Peak. That's a little more info. than I needed. :winker:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.