Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Me Skinny dip? are you nuts:D I would never do a thing like that.....:laugher: BUt now any young ladies that might be around......that would be a different story all together:p: :p:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
yea...here's a story for you.
First job out of college working for a computer company based in Ann Arbor Michigan....circa 1976. A bunch of us new hires were in Ann Arbor for two weeks for training on their systems. There were a bunch of wild women in the class. They put us all up at the Hilton right across the street from corporate HQ's. There was one huge busted woman from Montreal in the class - very hot.

We all ate together and drank together each night. One night after coming back from dinner we all agreed to meet at the indoor pool. Sue the woman from Montreal arrived in a one piece suit. Like I said she was huge. She was bouncing up and down on the diving board driving us guys crazy when she slid the straps off her shoulder and off came her suit. Out of mouth came the words, come on guys; let''s all get nude....

Need I say more?

:)

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Geez Jeff you aren't suppose to kiss and tell man.....:laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
I know how bad the Miss is, it is almost as bad as the bay around here...... Who knows what the heck is in the water......it stains the boat in a short time, you have to scrub to get it off too..:pirate:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Looks like he may be all alone:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts