Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So when everyone is not Boating, working on there boats, post on the boating web site's, what other hobbies do you like to do?
In the winter I enjoy hunting and steelhead fishing and in the summer I also like to hit the little white ball around!
ducHunter:) :) :)

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Between working 2 jobs and sleeping, I'm not sure what else I can fit into a day;) I have been know to go Off-roading though:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
In the summer, it's all about the boat,,,,,, in the winter,,,,,, I hibernate !!!!:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Martial Arts (training) and teaching kids and adults. Bicycle riding (road), working on this forum and developing plans to make it better with more features and anxiously waiting for spring to arrive.

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
I have a big, bad Chevy 4x4 pickup that also serves as my tow vehicle. I like to play in the mud with it.
I also have a Honda 4-wheeler that I play on with my 9 yr old son and his Suzuki 4-wheeler.
The family and I like to camp during the warmer months and a lot during boating season.
And in my spare time, I work on my `70 Buick Skylark (455 big block).
During these events, I drink beer. I consider that a hobby too.....:D :D

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
I work hard every day of the year being Jeff's girlfriend... it's a tough job, but some lucky lady's got to do it! :evil: :evil:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well Duc between workin and getting divorced that pretty much takes up all of my time:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Yep it was not FREE in any way form or fashion:D :laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
You forgot Snuggling by the fireplace :D:D:D:D

RiverRacerX said:
I like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners.......oops wrong forum!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
((... it's a tough job, but some lucky lady's got to do it! )) Is your Birthday comming? Anniversary or something??? What a suck up !!! he he he:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Ah yes the 2nd,,, now I see it,,, Cheryl's is the 17th,,,, see now you guys have to come down here so we can celebrate them !!!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
1boatnut said:
With so many divorces,I guess you can't really call it FREE time:laugher: :laugher: :D
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Thats why I said dont bother getting married !!! Date them, buy them a house and move on ,,,,,,,,,, hehehehe

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
>>>>disclamer<<<<<< This isnt for me of course,,,, I'm in love!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts