Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be presenting a special prize to the Sunsation Owner that is also a Speedwake Forum Member who'll be joining us at this years Sunsation Owners rally (July 26th - 28th) showing up wearing/sporting the best Speedwake apparel at Fridays Registration. Of Course, Saturday & Sunday you'll be sporting your new Sunsation Apparel that will be in your very full goodies bag.

This is a pretty open challenge since the main Speedwake.com guy (Jeff) is unable to make the trip this year. He's blaming it on work, but I think Karen has him on short lease doing chores for her.........

:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
A brand new 32 with 575's !!!!?????

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
oh yea....

Karen will tell you that I do things on the "spur of the moment"...

Maybe we can make a deal....

I order a New 32 Innovator after my ride next week and in return I get the 32 Innovator that you're finishing up for use during the Rally ????

I suppose the gauntlet has been dropped :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Hey,,, it was worth a shot !!!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeff,

That may cause a problem with the guy who bought it and will be running it at the rally, If I had one to run, you and Karen would have run with me. I will have the baddest ride at the event (other than the Innovator) and have room (as of today) for two.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Skip will be drooling over this when he comes back from LOTO and sees this thread !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
oh well.....

Dave - thank you very much for the "Special Award"....

Stuchamp has me busy working on a Speedwake Thong Bikini for one of the "Dental Floss" babes to sport along side you at the Rally......the only problem is trying to get the Speedwake logo small enough to fit on it!

:)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Ummmm,,,,Jeff,,,Stu is not going to be the one in the thong is he !!!?????

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
NO!!! - He's having me make it for one of the babes in the Photo Gallery JUST FOR the Sunsation Rally / Speedwake Challenge...

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Phew,,, I feel much better now !!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts