Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A husband and wife married for many, many years were driving down the California Pacific Coast Highway. The man was speeding and in a little while a California Highway Patrol Motorcycle Officer pulled them over. The good looking officer in her tailored uniform and her tall leather boots, got off her motorcycle and walked up to the driver's side window. She said, "Sir, I need to see your driver's license." The man, hard of hearing but too stubborn to wear his hearing aid, asked his wife, "Whud she say?" His long-suffering sweet wife said, "Give her your driver's license." The officer took the man's license and studied it, and then she said, "I see you're from San Antonio, Texas. San Antonio, Texas, hmmm," like she was thinking out loud. She said again, So, you're from San Antonio, Texas. I had the worst sexual experience of my life in San Antonio, Texas." The husband asked his wife again, "Whad she say?" The wife looked at him squarely in the face. The husband interrupted and asked again, "Whud she say?" The long suffering wife says to her husband, "She thinks she knows you!"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts