Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is Eric. I am one of the newest people to the forum. I was just wondering if there was anyone from the forum that was from the St. Louis / Illinois Area? I am looking forward to going to go to many different lakes this summer. I am going to the Lake of the Ozarks the weekend of the 22nd for a week.
Later,
Eric

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Wait till the 4th of July to go tl LOTO,,, some of us will be down there then !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Eric,

Avoid all contact and association with the two previous IL posters. They are actually very dangerous individuals that will get you kicked out of church, school and your happy home, if you let them have any influence whatever.

But, it would be fun

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
If your going to get influenced,,,It might as well be a bad one !!!!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The way that my feeble mind sees it, I don't go to church, I am no longer in school, so about the only thing that can happen is I would get kicked out of the house. There is only a 33.333% chance that anything bad would happen. All things considered that seems like fair odds to me. Besides that ME + BAD INFLUENCE = A GOOD TIME. Obnoxus, I agree it may as well be a bad one.

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Boatnut, your wife back yet ?
After you and OB were discussing lefty and righty in that other thread, I thought maybe you were getting a limp wrist !! :laugher:

Did you notice, I'm doing better today ! :D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My wife was always home....

It's ob who was fisting it.....

As far as doing better today,at least you haven't called me Gomer Pyle today.:D
The days still young though:laugher:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gilla, you have a point. If it is this much fun over a keyboard I think meeting all you guys in person would really be a blast. I may have to bring some depends so that when things get too funny I could just piss myself and not feel embarassed.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
ecarl357 said:
I may have to bring some depends so that when things get too funny I could just piss myself and not feel embarassed.
Just borrow some from boatnut ,,, he's old, I'm sure he has some around !!!!!!!!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
B'nut you got me covered, when we all get together? I would feel kind of akward walking around with a big wet spot on the front of my pants......

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Does any one a have a pair of waders I could use? The B.S. getting pretty deep around here!:D :D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ecarl357 said:
B'nut you got me covered, when we all get together? I would feel kind of akward walking around with a big wet spot on the front of my pants......

don't sweat it.ob is so cheap,he saved his original baby diapers for when he has kids.
I,m sure he will RENT them to you...and if your lucky,they might even be washed.But don't coun't on it,water cost money. I heard he has them saved in hefty bags!!!!!!!

He plans on renting them to terrorists!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Eric my lad,

I tried to warn you ,but it appears I was too late. Travel with this group if you must-I will pray for your survival.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts