Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

Stuchamp, Sorcerer pic?

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  bigblocpwr 
#1 ·
Seen the pic in the gallery of the sorcerer and the exhaust. I seen this boat last summer and it had some kind of a home made muffler system. Is that pic new or old. It also had dry exhaust!:confused:

#3 ·
I've been trying to find more info on it. I think the boat is based in Dubuque, but not sure. It could of been sold.
The pix came from a friend, I didn't take them.
They could be over a year old.
From what I understood, just about everthing on it has been custom made. You might know more about it than I do. :)

#6 ·
There is an article in hot boat on it. I posted a thread there because in the article they state he says he has never been past ( or at least that is how I read it) but I and many others as well seen my uncle and Tom Cat go by him at the 1000 isld poker run last year.

#9 ·
Someone told me the engines were built for dragsters, and they don't develope the hp/torque right for boats. They were looking for 160 mph, but I think the best it ran was near 140. This is all hearsay, take it as you will.
It is still a badass boat!

This is it coming to John's Pass during the poker run.

Attachments

#11 ·
CJ, I didn't think you were knocking it, just showing some interest in it.
You got to admit, that is one different looking engine set up. Not sure if those engines could have been used for drag racing, unless maybe the block was used for the pro mod class. Never seen that type of injection or ign system ever used on any dragster I know of.
Still a cool looking boat though. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.