Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would start a thread for anyone to post pics of this event.

I drove over to 10th street boat ramp today about noon. Only 2 teams there so far, Miss Geico and Muscle Racing.

Enjoy :

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks for posting pics, I was up there about 11;30 dropping off the 50ft Nor-tech thats for sale. Ill be back up tomorrow to start shooting some pics of the parade, pits , etc.

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pete454 said:
Thanks for posting pics, I was up there about 11;30 dropping off the 50ft Nor-tech thats for sale. Ill be back up tomorrow to start shooting some pics of the parade, pits , etc.
Was that the boat from Maryland, parked near entrance to ramp ?

There will be a group of us watching the parade tonight and then attending the BLOCK party.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I believe it is from Maryland, it was the only 50 ft Nor-tech. it is actually parked by the back of the lot by the side street leading to the hyatt, I guess I dont pay too much attention to where they are from, I just move them and put them where they want them.

Should be a fun weekend.

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
DonMan said:
Miss Geico has 3 support trucks, like this one -
Don,

There is more than that in the stables, wait til the whole traveling circus gets there. See me in the pits Saturday, and I will get you and your family the Inside tour. :D

Rick

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RCHEVELLE71 said:
Don,

There is more than that in the stables, wait til the whole traveling circus gets there. See me in the pits Saturday, and I will get you and your family the Inside tour. :D

Rick
Rick, I will definately give you a call.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts