Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Boy o Boy would I love to make it, but Karen and I both have big projects due this summer. At least we can get out for a day every weekend and we'll be able to make some weekend trips too.

wish we could be there....

- jeff (& karen)

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Jeff,

Surely such a high powered and important person as yourself can make a schedule to work to his liking so he can attend an event as important as the world famous Sunsation Rally.

PS
Remenber our offer to take care of Karen if she'd like to attend our event.:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
... take care of me??? I hadn't heard about that offer... Jeff, are you holding out on me? ;) :D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Hey Karen,

It does sound like Jeff "is" holding out on you. He's been crying that he's to busy to come our event and that he didn't want to send you alone. I offered to chaperone and keep an eye on you for him and and ensure you had a great time and got in the right boat for the run all.

Jeff - What's up here, are you in trouble now.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Karen, I know dave better than most, and I wouldn't trust you in his care. I'll do the noble thing and make sure you are taken care of.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I would be touched if I didnt know you guys better !!!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
KAREN....I know both of these guys, you can come on our boat and we'll protect you from any evil forces...my wife carries a mean stick!:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Enigma, If I ride with you again, and Karen is with me, Then I guess we could kill 2 birds, right? WIN WIN SITUATION

How 'bout it Karen?

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Dave, Mitcher, and Enigma,
I appreciate your kind offers, and intrigued (tempted) by the thought of placing myself in your care! It sounds like a really fun time, and I'm sure I'd be in good, albeit evil, hands! What's the date of the Rally? :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Sex? I'm just trying to protect Karen. Is that all you think about? Must be that gayboat thingy goin' on.

If I was thinking about sex, I wouldn't have been trying so hard to get you here, too.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Rally is usually third weekend in August. I'll have Davesunsation post the date

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
JEFFJ said:
when women are involved it's one of two things...

sex or money....

there is no love in the world; there is only LUST
Are you really that jaded and shallow... who is this man I'm sleeping with??? :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Yes,, but the problem is, it's usually more money then sex !!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts