Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people are going? I talked to Joe at the factory today, he said that he would rope off an area for the FAST BOAT.INFO group if there was enough of us! I made my reservation today. P.S. make sure you tell Diane your with SPEEDWAKE.:D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
hmmmm...how about a special Speedwake Sunsation 2002 Rally Shirt available only in June and July...

what do you think????

- jeff

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Probably need to own a Sunsation for this then huh:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I'll be there all three days. Is Kook going to bring his 90+ Aggressor out this year? That would be one hell of a ride out on Lake St. Clair.

I guess I should make my reservations soon. Let's see now, where did I put that number for the "Bayley Hilton" :D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
It appears as though there will also be a Sunsation East 2002 Rally also this summer hq'd on the Northern end of the Chesapeake Bay at Extreme Offshroe Marine in Havre de Grace, MD.

Stay tuned for more details.

- jeff

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jeffery,

We fully expect to see you and Karen here in July, if you can't make it, Karen is welcome to come alone, we'll keep an eye on her for you and make sure she behaves and has plenty of fun.
The way I see it, if you help with the east coast event, what better place to gain knowledge than at the original rally.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Canada,

Yes, we mailed all the invites out last week. You might give Lorrie a call here to verify your address.
810-794-4888

1 - 20 of 21 Posts