Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys:

Let me introduce myself. I am Ron Lombard co-owner of Sutphen Performance Group, exclusive international distributor for Sutphen Powerboats. Morgan Haak and myself have teamed up with Rich Sutphen, Jr. to distribute our 21, 27 and 31 foot boats worldwide.

We can be reached at 203.671.5138 or 845.467.7786 or
email at [email protected] should you like more information.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes...Brand new..ran 69.7mph with a 3 blade 27p mirage. We are putting the finishing touches on our new 21SSX which will have a 496HO and much more. Also, we are working on our new 277 for a customer.

Morgan and I will have this 21SS at Oneida at the Swamp run this weekend if anyone wants to take a look.

Ron

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Guys:

We had a great time this weekend. The photographer took this photo during our shoot. We have around 500 to go through for our website and brochures.

Billy, we'll be giving you a call to talk about the website. Nice seeing everyone this weekend.

Ron

Attachments

·
Sunsation/Outerlimits
715 Posts
Full Throttle 525 said:
Hey Guys:

We had a great time this weekend. The photographer took this photo during our shoot. We have around 500 to go through for our website and brochures.

Billy, we'll be giving you a call to talk about the website. Nice seeing everyone this weekend.

Ron
Awsome shot!!! I think Morgan may be having too much fun with this new job :laugher:

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
It was a pleasure having Stuphen on our great lake at our 4th annual Swamp Run, This boat is the COOLEST!! I love it and can not express how many compliments we had on it, I must have spoke with about 20 people wanting to know all the specifics on it!! Kick A**!!! That all I can say, And the guys from Stuphen were great guys to meet, hopefully we will see more of eachother, Thanks again guys and keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Long live the Sutphen!!!! Love the running shots. Ron do you have any larger pic available.
Steve

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rich is working on redesigning the deck on the 31. We have a 277 that is being built for a special customer, so we are concentrating on that model now. Also, the 21 SSX is getting ready for completion in time for the Norwalk, CT show.

Ron

8 Posts
Pantera28 said:
Any pics of the 31????
Sorry, no pic's on the 31 yet, Rich Jr. is working on the new molds and once he gets a little further along I will send you some spy shots from the shop. The new 27 and 31 footers will both be wave crushers with 26 degrees of deadrise at the transome. Be patient, these new boats will be worth the wait.

Morgan
Sutphen Performance Group
845-467-7786

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Sutphen Performance Group said:
Sorry, no pic's on the 31 yet, Rich Jr. is working on the new molds and once he gets a little further along I will send you some spy shots from the shop. The new 27 and 31 footers will both be wave crushers with 26 degrees of deadrise at the transome. Be patient, these new boats will be worth the wait.

Morgan
Sutphen Performance Group
845-467-7786
OK...........You have until next spring. :laugher: :D :winker:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts