Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I saw your motor on a Craigslist ad for a Libby? What are you looking at getting? Looks nice if it's yours!
:winker:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yeah thats mine on craigslist. Im not trying real hard to sell it just gauging interest in it. If a real buyer came along I might sell it. Only to upgrade though. I want a Baja 272 Boss

Thanks for the compliment she is a beautiful Libby and Im very happy with her, but its always fun to upgrade :D

·
Registered
713 Posts
Mines an `87 though it you`d never know it. It has a newer paint job looks great! Bravo1 outdrive which is newer freshly gone through. 454mag is very fresh I bought it in February 08 from Lenny at Millenyumm Marine with a 1 year warranty. Interior is clean and in good shape. She runs like a rape date too, 61 top speed (which is awesome for a 24ft Libby)

·
Registered
713 Posts
All the teak including the swim platform is PERFECT!! I stripped it all down last winter sanded it applied 4-5 coats of Sikkens Marine Gloss looks like brand new.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is an AWESOME looking Libby!..Wish it had a bit more room in the cuddy for overnighting with the kids (which is why we sold the Checkmate) Great looking though!

·
Registered
713 Posts
yeah cuddy isnt big enough for any more then 2. Thanks for the compliments thats something she always gets no matter where we go.

So you shopping right now?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SweetEmotion said:
yeah cuddy isnt big enough for any more then 2. Thanks for the compliments thats something she always gets no matter where we go.

So you shopping right now?

Ehhh..Kinda sorta...If something to good to pass up comes by but at this point we are rolling into August already. I think we will wait untill Spring now...Unless like I said something great comes about...Kind of sucks now that we sold the boat we finally finished most of our "summer commitments" that seemed to suck up one day a weekend (birthday parties,weddings, housewarmings, Baptisms, etc) we finally have some time now and it looks like we will be spending it in the "hole in the backyard" (actually we have a nice pool in our yard) but would much rather be on the lake....although I can't get a DUI in the backyard so theres a plus!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts