Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies or guys ask your wife please,

Where do you get your swimsuits? It seems I no longer fit in last years suits :confused:

I am looking for a larger top, my Venus and Victoria Secret suits (in the largest size they make) seem to have shrunk over the winter! Hubby said I ate too many cookies (yes, he is still paying for that!)

I found a few sites but the suits were ugly or $90.00+ for just the top. Yikes!

Any suggestions would be wonderful! Play nice! I need a suit I can wear in public :D I can wear last years suits at home

Thanks!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
mrsmcbacb said:
Ladies or guys ask your wife please,

Where do you get your swimsuits? It seems I no longer fit in last years suits :confused:

I am looking for a larger top, my Venus and Victoria Secret suits (in the largest size they make) seem to have shrunk over the winter! Hubby said I ate too many cookies (yes, he is still paying for that!)

I found a few sites but the suits were ugly or $90.00+ for just the top. Yikes!

Any suggestions would be wonderful! Play nice! I need a suit I can wear in public :D I can wear last years suits at home

Thanks!!
Now that is a problem I could appreciate :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Oh yea and :worthless :worthless :worthless :worthless :worthless :worthless

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
mcbacb said:
sorry had to go to the store and get something :D

Yea I bet some more Cookies :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
I think we will all need to see a photo of you in last year`s (too small) swim suit before we can give any educated advice.

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
greeneyedbeacher said:
Nice suits, but those bottoms can only be worn by the very young or VERY fit... or should I say they SHOULD only be worn by the very young or very fit! :eek:

:laugher: I think they look even better WET. :winker:

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I think I might have a picture from the last time I was at the Hot Hole, will have to look in the archives. that will take care of the before now we will need to see the current years.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts