Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let`s here what your runnin`

I`ll start.
1998 Hammer. 454 MPI (310 hp), Bravo One Drive, 23P Mirage Plus. All factory stock, 68 mph on speedo, 66.1 on GPS with 4 passengers and 40 gallons fuel.
I have installed a performance exhaust system and K&N arrestor, but have not been on water yet. Hopefully this week.....

So...what are you guys / girls runnin` ?

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well I have a junky little 95 290, it came with twin 454 mags 385hp will hit about 71 on GPS with 2 onboard and 1/2 tank of fuel.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
1990 250ES---502. The only up-grade on the engine is Gil Offshore Exhaust.with Corsa Captains Call. Drive shower,23 pitch Mirage Plus,lab finished. Converted Bravo 1 from 1.36 gears to 1.50.
I am currently running 64 mph on gps
I am looking for a Holley 830cfm carb,Dart intake manifold and new cam.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, I think my signature below just about says it all!! :D Not GPS'd yet, but runs between 71-75 on the faria speedo, depending on chop. I DEFINITLY WANT MORE!!!:gunner: :gunner: Thinking about a stern jack...anyone care to open up pandoras box on that one??

·
Registered
392 Posts
BoatNut,
Not exactly sure I know what you mean? Banned From OSO? If that is what you mean?:confused: We have posting rights again, however we choose not to be a part of OSO out of principal as they are a bunch of hypocrites and for singling TBM out. There is still an email war going on between myself and OSO. Stay Tuned!:devious:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hammer Owners...

DonMan, or any other Hammer owners, I have a 1998 Baja Hammer that is a project boat. I am looking for any/all pics of the interior, (cockpit and cabin) so I can see what I'm dealing with. I have already found that I can get the front seats complete from Baja cheaper than I can buy the aftermarkets from Overtons or Boaters World, ($230 each), and the rest seems pretty easy except for a dash.
Any pics &/or info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike "Gordo" Gordon :bandit:

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Hammer Owners...

Gordo said:
DonMan, or any other Hammer owners, I have a 1998 Baja Hammer that is a project boat. I am looking for any/all pics of the interior, (cockpit and cabin) so I can see what I'm dealing with. I have already found that I can get the front seats complete from Baja cheaper than I can buy the aftermarkets from Overtons or Boaters World, ($230 each), and the rest seems pretty easy except for a dash.
Any pics &/or info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike "Gordo" Gordon :bandit:
Gordo, send me an email with a few more details of what you want a pic of and I will be happy to help out. I have a good digital camera, can get you pics of anything on my boat. My email address is: [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.