Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let`s here what your runnin`

I`ll start.
1998 Hammer. 454 MPI (310 hp), Bravo One Drive, 23P Mirage Plus. All factory stock, 68 mph on speedo, 66.1 on GPS with 4 passengers and 40 gallons fuel.
I have installed a performance exhaust system and K&N arrestor, but have not been on water yet. Hopefully this week.....

So...what are you guys / girls runnin` ?

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well I have a junky little 95 290, it came with twin 454 mags 385hp will hit about 71 on GPS with 2 onboard and 1/2 tank of fuel.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2002 25 Outlaw with a 496 HO, all stock so far 70 on the liquid gaffrig speedo. Going to get a gps before the season starts updates to come.

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
1990 250ES---502. The only up-grade on the engine is Gil Offshore Exhaust.with Corsa Captains Call. Drive shower,23 pitch Mirage Plus,lab finished. Converted Bravo 1 from 1.36 gears to 1.50.
I am currently running 64 mph on gps
I am looking for a Holley 830cfm carb,Dart intake manifold and new cam.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I know this is going to sound sad, but In my 2000 Outlaw 25 SST it has a 454 EFI. But at the price I paid, It was a sensible financial thing. I complain (silently) but my wife doesnt anymore. (After doing 70 MPH in a Hammer)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, I think my signature below just about says it all!! :D Not GPS'd yet, but runs between 71-75 on the faria speedo, depending on chop. I DEFINITLY WANT MORE!!!:gunner: :gunner: Thinking about a stern jack...anyone care to open up pandoras box on that one??

·
Registered
392 Posts
BoatNut,
Not exactly sure I know what you mean? Banned From OSO? If that is what you mean?:confused: We have posting rights again, however we choose not to be a part of OSO out of principal as they are a bunch of hypocrites and for singling TBM out. There is still an email war going on between myself and OSO. Stay Tuned!:devious:

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Yep,thats what I meant.Well its good to see you here. You have a cooooooooool site.I do agree it does seem like you guys were singled out.Just wanted to hear the other side of the story.

Will be tuned in for any late breaking updates:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hammer Owners...

DonMan, or any other Hammer owners, I have a 1998 Baja Hammer that is a project boat. I am looking for any/all pics of the interior, (cockpit and cabin) so I can see what I'm dealing with. I have already found that I can get the front seats complete from Baja cheaper than I can buy the aftermarkets from Overtons or Boaters World, ($230 each), and the rest seems pretty easy except for a dash.
Any pics &/or info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike "Gordo" Gordon :bandit:

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Hammer Owners...

Gordo said:
DonMan, or any other Hammer owners, I have a 1998 Baja Hammer that is a project boat. I am looking for any/all pics of the interior, (cockpit and cabin) so I can see what I'm dealing with. I have already found that I can get the front seats complete from Baja cheaper than I can buy the aftermarkets from Overtons or Boaters World, ($230 each), and the rest seems pretty easy except for a dash.
Any pics &/or info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike "Gordo" Gordon :bandit:
Gordo, send me an email with a few more details of what you want a pic of and I will be happy to help out. I have a good digital camera, can get you pics of anything on my boat. My email address is: [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts