Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here familiar with Lubbock, TX. My wife is a nurse and one of the doctors she works with wants to open a practice up there. He has mentioned to her about taking a job down there, but doesn't seem to serious. I was just wondering before it gets to serious how the lakes are near there or how far to descent ones.

Any helps would be appreciated.

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
a singer once said that lubbock tx looked good in the rear view mirror.......... :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Innocent Bystander
1,498 Posts
The best place to be in Lubbock is right in the center. That way, one step in any direction and you're on the way out! :laugher:
Actually I don't know a thing about Lubbock but that's a great line :D
Maybe DonMan knows.

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Schnook said:

Maybe DonMan knows.

Yea, I know PLENTY about Lubbock, Texas.

In those infamous words ---- "RUN FOREST, RUN !"

Funny you ask about the lakes . . . WHAT LAKES ???

I`m serious, I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to live in Lubbock, but a lot of people do. :confused:

·
Registered
666 Posts
s022mag said:
Anyone here familiar with Lubbock, TX. My wife is a nurse and one of the doctors she works with wants to open a practice up there. He has mentioned to her about taking a job down there, but doesn't seem to serious. I was just wondering before it gets to serious how the lakes are near there or how far to descent ones.

Any helps would be appreciated.
I know Texas Tech well go (Red Raiders). The town has grown a lot lately. Personally I like the town...lots to do it is a collage town. Lakes nothing good close anyway. If you haven’t been there lately you might want to revisit it has change a lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts