Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave, I'd like to personally thank you for joining our forum and becoming a participating and active member instead of using the site and your posts for promotional purposes. Thank you for becoming a paying Speedwake advertiser and thank your for sponsoring the For Sale & Wanted sections of the forums.

Your financial support in terms of advertising help makes the forum possible and free for all of us.

Your class goes a long well and speaks well about the quality of the people employed by Sunsation and personally I can speak for the quality of your boats. In my estimation they are second to none.

thanks again...

- jeff

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already tried to trade advertising for the innovator....didn't work. I might be able to squeeze out a bow cleat in return for a year of advertising.... :)

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Just playing with ya Jeff. To bad, that kinda stuff makes the world go round, every day:D
Will there be an inovator at the fun run this month?

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Thank you Jeff and the rest of you for your kind words.

But I must turn this around and thank you all, if it wasn't for each one of you, whether you own a Sunsation or not, myself and many others would not have this job.

Thank You All - Especially Jeff for this Sunsational Forum.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you're right - it's beneath advertising....

you know I'm just jerking your chain.... we really do appreciate your support...

:)

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Yep, It is good to have people like Dave as a part of this forum. Thanks to all of you for making this place what it is!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts