Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
27,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave, I'd like to personally thank you for joining our forum and becoming a participating and active member instead of using the site and your posts for promotional purposes. Thank you for becoming a paying Speedwake advertiser and thank your for sponsoring the For Sale & Wanted sections of the forums.

Your financial support in terms of advertising help makes the forum possible and free for all of us.

Your class goes a long well and speaks well about the quality of the people employed by Sunsation and personally I can speak for the quality of your boats. In my estimation they are second to none.

thanks again...

- jeff

· Banned
69,128 Posts
Thank you Jeff and the rest of you for your kind words.

But I must turn this around and thank you all, if it wasn't for each one of you, whether you own a Sunsation or not, myself and many others would not have this job.

Thank You All - Especially Jeff for this Sunsational Forum.

· Premium Member
4,830 Posts
Yep, It is good to have people like Dave as a part of this forum. Thanks to all of you for making this place what it is!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.