Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris, thanks for getting me hooked on this high priced Stella Artois. This chit is good. Can you please send me money to help support my "habit" ? It is YOUR fault afterall.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
DonMan said:
Chris, thanks for getting me hooked on this high priced Stella Artois. This chit is good. Can you please send me money to help support my "habit" ? It is YOUR fault afterall.
Donnie I am not so sure it is a Habit, more like an addiction???

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well real Texans would never drink that kinda stuff.................................... :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mr. Demeanor said:
Walmart has the stuff now. What is happening to this world when a Texan is drinking a beer called Stella?
Who said I was DRINKING it ??? I use it to brush my teeth.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
DonMan said:
Who said I was DRINKING it ??? I use it to brush my teeth.
My wife uses it to scrub the toilet.............. :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Mr. Demeanor said:
Toilet...in Texas....yea right :p:
I'll have you know we have a two holer at our place, with dual half moon cut outs :laugher: :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FA18Driver said:
I'll have you know we have a two holer at our place, with dual half moon cut outs :laugher: :bigsmile:

Damn ...... you must live in Dallas or some other BIG city. WOW - is all I`ve got.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
DonMan said:
Damn ...... you must live in Dallas or some other BIG city. WOW - is all I`ve got.
Yea we are in the big city of Galveston they tell us we will get Electricity within the next 4 years.The only way we could afford it was that my wife is a Doctor and we took her last years pay and had this one put in. Worth every cent it cost too we even have the Sears catalog in there for your reading and other necessary uses. :laugher: :clown: :bigsmile:

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Don and Demeanor, how ya doin? I haven't talked to you guys since the races. I'm desperately trying to find a job still. Things are getting bad. Later.

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
REBEL MAN said:
Don and Demeanor, how ya doin? I haven't talked to you guys since the races. I'm desperately trying to find a job still. Things are getting bad. Later.

What`s up Mr. Rebel Man ? Sorry to hear about your job woes. Drink more beer. It solves all problems - at least for now. :laugher:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts