Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this moment and thank you guys that post in the gallery. Very inspireing work, and well aprecaited. ( I need a dictionary) anyway please keep up the good work! I have to go now, I'm getting wet eyed.:p:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
You mean the Stuchamp and Boatnut show??? They are quite well suited to the task at hand wouldn't you say!!:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Yep, we try our best. You should see the ones we can't post ! :D
Its tough work trying to keep these gals in their clothes ! :laugher:

Could always use more contributions, only 24 of the 200+ members have posted photos.
We know jimgoog has an excellant model, as do others !
Plus just about everyone owns boats they can post.
Heck, if we post enough, Jeff might have to open another site !
:D

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need a scaner or different camera or something. A course on the subject wouldn't hert. I've got lots I would like to show you guys, like to show you how we do it up here.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey stu, she doesn't know I did it yet. Ooops. Better to ask for forgiveness than praise sometimes. I will "ask" her soon and post some. Should have some new ones this weekend and Memorial Day weekend.

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
jimgoog said:
Hey stu, she doesn't know I did it yet.
What they don't know won't hurt em, but they may hurt you !:laugher:
Post away, you'll heal up sooner or later. If you're lucky, she'll like what you did. I'm sure she'll get lots of good comments. :D

Good Luck !

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Hey ,,, just cuz you can't post the "good" ones,,,, I have an email address ya know !!!! :)

·
chief bottle washer
1,561 Posts
I'm having a hard time finding thong pics that the women have tops on? Normally that wouldn't be a bad think, but I dont think Jeff wants me to post those on the site. I'll keep looking......

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
eddie said:
I'm having a hard time finding thong pics that the women have tops on
From viewing your new ones in the gallery, you're doing just fine. :D
Summer is about here, get the wife / girlfriend to pose for some. I have 3 gals lined up here as soon as it gets warmer. They'll be posing with one of the Checkmates. :)

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Yes, I must also agree that you guys are doing a fine job!! :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Personally I am appauled to have to be subjected to this kind of material !! ( Yes Cheryl is in the room !!! )

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Canada Jeff,

I'm not Boatnut, but can try to help.
Yes, you'll need a scanner. Most photo shops can scan your photos and put them on floppys or cd's.
Or if you buy your own scanner, I recommend a Hewlett Packard and get the best one you can afford.
Send an e-mail if you need more help to either me or Boatnut.

:)

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stuchamp, A buddy of mine has the capability to E mail me pictures, he has been doing it all winter, so I asked him to gather up the best legal pictures, send them to me, and I will try to post them. This should happen tomorow!

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
hurry,please.:laugher: I might have an extra scanner at home. If I do it's yours for the cost of shipping. I should be home on Saturday or so. I will look

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
PERVERT !!!!!! ( hurry home !!!! )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts