Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For one day at work that is....I am outta here you guys have fun:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Will do :D I will try to keep up with your mad posting spree:laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your close but still lagging behind Red!! now it is just between us to see who can catch the NUT:laugher: and the gap is growing, he is killing us huh???:D

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Hey and I had a guy call in sick for the last 2 days,so I been covering for him. :mad:
I f it weren't for that it would be mass destruction:laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was wondering what happend to you:laugher: :laugher: you are slacking up on us huh?

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Cmon Paul,,, one day you actually have to work and your whining !!!

Just be happy you don't have a real job like me !!!!!!!:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
obnoxus,if you could read you would see it has been 2 days. You can't expect a guy to quit cold turkey:laugher:

As far as a real job goes it seems you are the only person who does less than me:D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now now boys.........................:D :D

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Oh boy, its getting cold in here:eek: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
FA18Driver said:
Your close but still lagging behind Red!! now it is just between us to see who can catch the NUT:laugher: and the gap is growing, he is killing us huh???:D
It seems like I have to play catch up everyday on here:D You guys are just lucky that I am working two jobs right now and I can only post on here at one of them.:D :D

Thats right 1Boatnut.... We have your number:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Let's just say a picture is worth a thousand words,,,, and yes all, that is a tow line comming off his bow !!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Well someone had to take the picture !!!! The only reason being is your so fast, you break down and someone else is towing you by the time I get there !!!:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
How do you figure,,, my boat runs like 35 MPH, and yours runs like 80 MPH.:D :lick: :lick:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
:laugher: :laugher:
Nice picture!!:D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
thats how he saves on fuel !!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts