Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You always say we are coming to Oneida This year, pack up ur chit and put RJ in the rascal cart and get your ACE up here for the Swamp Run!!!!

Attachments

·
BANNED
13,676 Posts
Why for cuz none of you came over our way for the poker run?? Couple guys from the western part of the state won 1st & 2nd place. 2,000 & 1500.
I wouldn't mind going out for some fun. I'll try and get a couple of others to tow out..

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Rattlesnake Jake said:
Why for cuz none of you came over our way for the poker run?? Couple guys from the western part of the state won 1st & 2nd place. 2,000 & 1500.
I wouldn't mind going out for some fun. I'll try and get a couple of others to tow out..
I think the Snake is skeeerd :p: ;) :laugher:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Rattlesnake Jake said:
We would have been there but we were making headlines of our own at home, None of which were true but someone has to do it,

Originally posted by RevX440 revx440 Hey Sissy do You miss us that much you cant wait till Snowdeo ?? [/B]
Yes he does........and he's off the WAGON :drinker:

·
BANNED
13,676 Posts
DagaH2X said:
Hey Jake ill split gas with ya for a ride in the formula..... :D
Rob, I can't make the Swamp Run, but I would like to make it out to Oneida.

If you come down Friday we can talk about it. I'll be there around 2.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Come on you guys, you force me to get drunk at snowdeo, then beat ya with my little 500ss and then make me buy you beers????? Something is wrong with this pic, I guess we can talk about it on the 2nd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts