Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fell asleep on the boat Saturday while Karen was driving and as soon as I woke up I took a picture while I was standing behind her. As soon as I took the picture she rolled back the throttles so I had no idea of how fast she was going. Today I was looking through some of the pics I took on saturday and ran across this shot...

boy o boy is she in trouble....

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
If you only had twins... ou could break into the elusive 100+ club
Just imagine if the blower belts were attached!!!
:laugher:

-Bayley

Attachments

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
greeneyedbeacher, check out his grannypotts website, the film clips of his Sunsation helped pass the winter when I dream of having mine on the water!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Well, I think we better start!! Put some of these guys to shame!!

I know that I can put the boat on the trailer better then Obnoxus!!

:laugher: :laugher: ;)

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
ducHunter said:
I think Karens T-shirt should say: "JUST DID IT"
:laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Greenie,
More Boat Pics

The boat videos are loaded up onto a GeoCities (Yahoo) account. After one person downloads two or three videos, the account locks up and I get a nasty e-mail saying: "monthly bandwidth exceeded". After that, you need to wait 24 hours before that page can be accessed again. It's no big deal, the majority of the site is on Freeservers, and that site never gets overloaded.

Tom,
Glad to be able to help a fellow Sunsation-er out! I've got the 90 pass setup as a looping screensaver at work. It's always a nice conversation starter.

-Bayley

1 - 15 of 15 Posts