Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the things we pride ourselves on here is taking the high road. Speedwake always welcomes new members, however if you have an Axe to grind with someone or someplace this is not the place to do it. Period.

Forum members are encouraged to express their opinions in a serious, fun and informative manner.

We don't tolerate bashing people or other websites. That's about as plain as I can make it.

I am very fair and I give people lots of latitude but I insist on respect for all of your fellow forum members. I'm sure you'll see people making fun of each other from time to time but these remarks are made after we know someone pretty well and know their limits and areas that we can joke about with them.

I am not a dictator, but I am the owner of this forum and you will see that I am fair as long as you play by the rules. The rules are established for the good of the forum not for my good or the good of any individual member.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and remember, respect the rights of other and they'll respect yours. Conduct yourself in a professional manner and any attachments and language must be in good taste.

thanks in advance,

- jeff

·
Registered
259 Posts
You mean we have rules here, wow. I thought just no pics of nekkid women. Floss is cool.:D So if we accidentally break one do we lose bonus points(not like I have any anyway)? Can you go negative on Bonus points? They could be like demerits, hhmmn , mental note, make sure you don't break the rules, I woulod hate to go negative.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.