Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cuddy cabin with porta potty. 350 King Cobra, stainless steel prop. Thru hull exhaust, low hours. Depth finder. AM/FM CD player, 8 inch sub, amp. Tandem axle roller trailer with brakes. Upholstry and vinyl in good condition. Trim tabs. 4 life jackets, fire ext., ship to shore radio. Built in cooler. Guy wants $7,500.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I looked this one over well. 274 hours on the boat. Stored inside winters and always covered. The owner has all of the reciepts.

·
Registered
961 Posts
That's a really clean boat. Spend the money to get it surveyed (or least a moisture reading) and go for it. That boat is WELL beyond what the Villian is.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Going out for a spin on it in a few days. Guy wants $7,500 for it. Hope this will be a good entry into the power boat world. Sux the freakin thing won't fit in my garage. It's 25ft long and the boat and trailer is 27ft. :angry1:

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
LOTS better than the Villian! Looks good. Regular Cobra, not King? Good LUCK, enjoy the test ride, maybe the rest of summer on it!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Good luck! Looks Nice.

Just make sure that you or someone close to you works on OMC and can get OMC parts...

When my Libby deal fell through because of a mechanical issue there is one mechanic who is 80 miles away from me that works on OMC that could take a look to see what was wrong. The owner dropped the boat off to him and 2 weeks later the guy hadn't even had a chance to look at it. He said it might be "several weeks" before he can get to it and that's "if parts are available"...

Just a word of caution. If something big breaks and you aren't mechanical or can't find the parts be prepared of the possibility to go the summer without a boat.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I would take a look at this right near your house and offer the guy 8k..They have a "buy it now" of 9300...Looks like a really nice boat.

Ebay:

Item #290241249277

1991 Wellcraft Nova 23 foot.

Made by: Wellcraft. Model : NOVA 23'

THIS ITEMS CONDITION :

This beautful boat is being sold for a friend of ours. He has owned this for about 7 or 8 years. Jim bought this from a freind who also stored the boat inside. It`s been well cared for and has low hours. Jim bought a place on a smaller lake with a 35 mph boat speed limit. This boat was just not getting used and is being sold.

The boat HAS NEVER BEEN LEFT IN THE WATER.

It has been stored inside. A Very Clean Boat, stock motor, merc outdrive. Trailer included. This 23' boat is in very good condition. The color is : Teal blue stripe, white hull. Truly a shinny finish with very clean interior. The seats are beautful not torn or cracked meterial. A great stereo sound system, $4500 stereo. Kenwood cd player with a Kenwood 12 cd changer, 2 amps with 2, 12" rockford fosgate subs and 4, 6x9s speakers, Alarm system. Ship to shore radio and antenna. Depth finder. Hummingbird fish finder. Bimini top included. Full cover included. Front hatch openes. Wet bar + head with pumpable waste. The tires are good on the trailer with a double axil, surge brakes. THE ENGINE IS A STOCK 454. IT RUNS LIKE NEW AND IS VERY GOOD RUNNING.

This is being sold in EXCELLENT BEAUTFUL USED CONDITION. As I look at the boat myself, it is clean inside and out. I like the black smoke look to the cuddy door and color of the interior, the sound system is awesome. The trailer has some surface rust dots in the paint and is in over all great shape. The tires are in good shape. Jim told me this has been very reiliable with no problems. This is being sold in excellent running condition. What you see is what you get. If you want more pictures, let me know what you want to see and I will stop by and take more pics for you.

There is a boat launch not from from Jim`s home for a test run.

Local pick up ONLY in Parnell Mi 20 miles NE of Grand Rapids.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I went from a 201 to a nova and even though the 201 is a good boat it is no way near the class of the nova. They are both heavy and good but the wellcraft is built much better

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
IamTank said:
Going out for a spin on it in a few days. Guy wants $7,500 for it. Hope this will be a good entry into the power boat world. Sux the freakin thing won't fit in my garage. It's 25ft long and the boat and trailer is 27ft. :angry1:
on some of those smaller trailers the front section is able to unbolt or swing sideways to give more room to garage it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts