Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Over 60 Registered for the event so far.....including: Team Taboo (Two Boats 42 lightning and Canopied Super V) Mike Fiore owner of Outerlimits, Wayne Schaldenbrand owner of Sunsation, and Team Octane OPA Canopied Phantom!!! I Love looking at all the different Hardware.

Both Team Taboo and Team Octane are volunteering to raffle off rides in thier race boats. Pretty Awesome oppurtunity for a regular guy like me.

See You all Soon!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
29Scarabthunder said:
We are in! Hope to meet some new folks and speedwakers! :D :D :D
Nice, Will watch for ya. My new boat is yellow and has a beak. We were tied to ya at TOB for lunch during renegade run last year.
You will have a good time !!
We should team up with each other's luck, I took Pirate Run and another run in Ohio last year.

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
I would love to go but unfortunetly the wood for my trailer still has not come in yet :unhappy1:

·
Registered
50 Posts
29Scarabthunder said:
Yeah I remember are you going to be around on Friday? We should be getting in around 5 I hope.
Yeah, heading over early afternoon. Will keep an eye out for your rig to see if you need help getting in water and getting tow rig back from launch.

·
Registered
50 Posts
slapshot said:
Ya, I remember. :laugher: :laugher:
Hhhmmmm, can't remember who got second. Nobody ever remembers second place !
Not to worry, you can take it this year. "If you're not first, you're last."

·
Registered
649 Posts
Fast Check said:
Hhhmmmm, can't remember who got second. Nobody ever remembers second place !
Not to worry, you can take it this year. "If you're not first, you're last."
:laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Well............I didn't make it but MarmaDuke AKA: 29ScarabThunder is there in my place, he has always placed in every run he has ever done, Whats the guess on him placing in this one????? I hope he doesn't have my luck!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts