Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As some of you may know,a forum brother is coming into Chi-town on business today.Scarab3dmc(Dave) See thread Chicagoland,bros.
As much as we would have liked to take dave out on the lake and show him a good time,it seems Mother Nature is not going to allow that:mad:

So it seems we have decided to all meet,for some friendly chat .

Well here is where the truth be known.
I suggested we meet at my local Church's meeting hall for a coke,lemonade or maybe some sarsaparilla.:D Well that idea got voted down:confused:

My next suggestion was maybe at the local VFW hall.There we could enjoy a beer,and if lucky,find a Vet and have some meaningful conversation.Again voted down.:confused:

So now here are the plans. I am being forced to meet at Hooters.Where we will be served by big CUBIC IN and Naturally Aspirated
(or some may be hi-perf enhanced)waitresses where I am sure the conversation will at some time turn from boating to sex.;)

Well at 1st I was appauled by this,but I figured I should show up to make sure my Fastboat brothers stay out of trouble. I could be the desiginated driver or possibly help if some of the members get a little over zealous with any of the women there. ;)
I mean this is part of what are forum is,People helping People. Right??:rolleyes:

So let the truth be known,1boatnut wanted to lead our members down a different path and was voted down.It seems the MAJORITY has spoken,and has taken the path of filth and smut instead.:cool:

I tried:D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
BN you are a true pillar of the comunity..........I suppose you are a deacon at the Church also??

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
B'nut you have restored my faith in humanity! I wish you luck in reaching your lofty goal of becoming Deacon at your church... the world will be a better place! :D

In the meantime, go to HOOTERS and keep a watchful eye on your less-chaste compadres. Hey, maybe you can do some Witnessing while you're there, and then you can walk out with the repentant sinners who've seen the errors of their lusty ways! Just don't convert ALL of the girls... things might get ugly if they all walk out! ;)

Have fun, guys, and don't forget to come back and give us all the dirty details! :)

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
1Boatnut,
This sounds like a dirty job that someone has to do and I think you are "THE MAN" for this job!! :D
Remember no looking at (.)(.), ;)

Yeah Right.
You guys have fun!
:) ;)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Boatnut - you are to be commended for your zealous efforts this weekend to keep a fellow Cleveland area boater from straying too far from the path of righteousness and in avoiding the temptations of vicarious and licentious practice.

Remember the "Golden Rule" - for should your travels take you to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame city, I'm sure we have several places of spiritual retreat that you would find most interesting!!

Have a riot!!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
hey boatnut....

you're such a Bull.......er...

do you really think any of us are going to believe this?

I think I can get Karen to if I try really hard and arrange a frontal labotomy for her...

waddaya think?

:) :) :) :) :)

however I am truly proud of your wild imagination...

however there is one thing I don't understand...

since WHEN did the weather deter you from taking the boat out and I specifically reference the story below:

I think it is all a Urban Legend .

ButLEGEND does have it that after about 3 hours of these 2 people holding the boat from going up on shore,help from land arrived. After bailing the boat the skipper got it running and headed back into the waves. He was told by the Coast Guard to report to the marina. After much bailing this NUT JOB headed out back on the lake,with his wife in tears.He made it off the lake to the mouth of the river and the boat died out.He then was towed by a UNKNOWN boater. This boater pulled him to the locks.Upon entering the locks,the tow boat put it in reverse,and the boat in tow went up on to his swim platform.

Well the GENUS Captain of the boat being towed,pulled off the water seperator and drained it. The boat restarted,and the Captain brought his vessel in under it's own power. Like any good skipper would do.

LEGEND has it this boater was back on the water the following weekend.

Now,I ask you after reading this story,is there any doubt this is nothing more than urban Legend ?

I mean cmon,what IDIOT would really do something like that?

Well there folks you have it,now remember,this is the way the legend was passed down to me. I am sure there are other versions.

I mean what next,saying Mary Worth in a mirror 10 times.Geeeeeeeeeez

Its all a legend

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Jeff, Now why would you want to go and debunk an urban legend like that? Now I have to go find a new one.......

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
I thought it was JUST an Urban Legend....
Boatnut is an urban legend....

heck, he's a worldwide legend around these parts since we have a worldwide member base!

:)

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Yea I guess he just might be a Legend in his own mind......:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
AS USUAL !!!! HE doesnt have an Fu(*&^ING clue what the truth looks like !!!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HE IS A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND(what's left of it)!!!!!:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :gunner: :gunner: P.S. Karen ...Boatnut did walkout with the SINNERS behind him...and the other three of us guys had to PAY THE BILL!!!!!:laugher: :laugher:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jeff,I told you that story was some sort of urban legend.
Why would anyone think that legend was me????:confused:
I did my best to discredit any truth in the story,but believe as you want.

As for the ,your such a bull.......er...,that hurts:(
I was truely on a mission to keep my fellow fastboaters out of harms way.I mean,it's the Christian thing to do,and I now know my reason for being.Call it a revelation,but 1boatnut is truly a giver;)

As far as the weather,if the legend were true,ther is a big difference in going out in 10 footers on a 85 degree day,than going out in the rain on a dismal 60 degree day.:)
Cmon,the big waves sound like alot of fun. If you think ther is any truth to the story.

As for you egnima,1boatnut may be jobless,but always pays his own way:lick:

That sneaking to the bathroom trick just dont work anymore:D

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
1boatnut said:
But I'm also a taker.

Yea, I kind of figured that out earlier ! :laugher:

{and the other three of us guys had to PAY THE BILL!!!!! }

I told you I like a good BS story, but I'm putting the waders on for this thread !
:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
who,, me !!! yep,, he pick the perfect time to " Have to run outside " ,,, thats ok though,,, he needs to save up for boat fuel !!! $30 tip to a darn Hooters waitress !!! damn cute though !!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts