Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Hey um Jeff,,,,,, don't hurt your arm patting yourself on your back there buddie !!! Well do it for you,,, damn pretty boat,,,,,,, ALMOST as good looking as mine !!!!!

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
And to think your seriously thinking getting rid of her.All for a little more interior room

Is that so you can chase greeneyedbeacher around and not catch her as fast?:laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I dont think she is trying all that hard to get away !!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
don't forget guys that Sunsation makes a 32 in the same color...and they're a few out there with HP500 EFI engines for sale :)

:) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
oh ok,,, I just posted about the 500 now being a 525,,, If you do buy a boat with 500,,, call Arizona speed and marine,,, they sell mercs throttle body to make it the new 525 EFI !!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
You are right Jeff your boat is Very Damn Nice!
:) :) :)

ps good thing your goggle are holding your ears back, probably gained another 1/2 mile an hour.:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ps: I don't have a picture of the 32 Skater that went past me at about 100 MPH that put the SUPREME WHAMMY ON ME!

:)

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
ducHunter said:

ps good thing your goggle are holding your ears back, probably gained another 1/2 mile an hour.:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:
:D:D ...I'm not sayin' a word! :p:

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
ducHunter said:
[
ps good thing your goggle are holding your ears back, probably gained another 1/2 mile an hour.:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: [/B]

I don't think he meant it that way,but it was sure funny:laugher: :laugher:

Hey if he didn't get the gps yet,tell him it was all a mistake and he lost:laugher:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Karen was making fun of me and my ears right before she snapped the picture....

the straps on my goggles had my ears pushed out... hat's why I was giving her a hard time :)

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Sorry Jeff,
I was just having a little fun!
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts