SpeedWake.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
There used to be the 1000 Islands powerboat club but has since stopped. The people who organized it did a great job and unfortunately probably became more work in putting on poker runs than received support.

·
aroraborialis
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I found some old threads and didn't see anything recent...I would love to help organize something. We have two pokerruns so I was thinking just a group of boaters getting together for some Saturday runs and rafting up. Low key stuff. Anybody interested?
Posted via Speedwake Mobile

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
There's a crew of us who would be in. We're there every weekend anyway. Will be down for the A-bay run June 18th so if you're around come say hi.

·
aroraborialis
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea wish I could be there June 18 unfortuneatly won't make it. Will be there starting july 4rth weekend then most weekends in july through mid Aug. Coming up this weekend for the maiden voyage in a sonic 30SS I just purchased.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Congratulations! That'll be an exciting trip for you. Post a pic if you have one so I can recognize you and say hi sometime. Here is a pic of my Baja 38 Special.

Attachments

·
aroraborialis
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, no pics yet. Look for a sonic with pretty wild paint bow and deck are bright yellow and you can't miss Sonic the hedgehog on the bow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts