Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomes Poker Run

This is a local Fund Raising event, I've had a good time every year at this run. It's for good cause. Anybody else doing the Run?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I got my confirmation today with the info, at least for the times.

5-7pm 8/15 pre registration at the Tomes Community Rm. Refreshments served.... that sound good :D

9pm - Karoake at CM Tuggs

8:30-9:30 8/16 Registration at the Susky Grill

9:30 8/16 Captains Mtg w/ breakfast

Call ahead for overnight dockage.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Had a blast at this poker run. Perfect weather, Perfect water, great lunch at the Goose and back at the crab feast. Crabs were great, everyone was heavy and tasty! Had alot of fun running with boats running close to the same speed. Hats off to Jack Conrad that still paid out $10,000 between 1st and 10th place dispite only having 27 boats. GOOD job Tomes!

Great Pics Blue Thunder,your Scarab runs GREAT!

Frank, your 33 PP sounds awesome, runs F'in great!!

·
Horsepower Junkie
1,693 Posts
Nice pic's Dave and Jesse! I had an awesome time as well. It was great running with everyone, we had a blast, and(like Jetmech said) it's nice not having a wrench in my hand the next day. The best part of the whole deal is that even with only 28 boats in the run they were still able to donate 10k to the Water Witch Fire company! That's amazing considering they also had 10k in payout money. I have to commend Jack and Diane Conrad for being so generous and selfless!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts