Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well IT LOOKS BAD FOR BOATING THIS WEEKEND IN CLEVELAND:mad: IF YOU FOLKS NEED MORE EYE CANDY..... TRY BOATSNBABES.COM... YOU COULD SPEND HOURS!!!! FILL UP THE GALLERY FOR SURE!!!
:laugh: HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !! BE SAFE!! SEE YA MONDAY!!:devious:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Ok guys,,, we all need to ante up a couple bucks for the "private pages" membership !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Thats just plain dirty Bnut !!! :mad:
We have frost warnings out for here and possible low record temps for tonight !
Chi-town is going to seem like Alaska when you get back.
Enjoy it while you can. :D

:gunner: :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
It started out sunny and 83 here in the Northeast yesterday, and today we woke up to 40 degrees, rainy and very windy... YUCK! No boating for us today. :(

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
We've got 34 degrees today with some snow flurries. Great for boating if you don't mind wearing a snowmobile suit and helmet.This frickin weather blows. Too cold for boating and not cold enough for snowmobiling!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I took the boat to the marina today, and now they say it may snow! I thought I had bad luck when I washed the car and it rained for a week

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Its still way too cold here too!! I want to get the boat ready for next weekend but who knows what the weather is going to be like.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
They are already talking rain for memorial day weekend here,,, I hope it changes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts