Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I have HD ADD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This TSA mess reminds me of the movie "this is Spinal Tap" when the guy was going through the metal detector and it kept going off. Then they waved the wand over him and it went crazy over his crotch. Then he pulled out a cucumber wrapped in foil.:laugher:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRpWnK6Rg3E?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRpWnK6Rg3E?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
Saw the news today showing some folks that wear dressed pretty skimpy. One sorta hot chick in a bikini...I think that is a FAR better idea than the protests to foul everyone's traveling:)

·
I have HD ADD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D
Saw the news today showing some folks that wear dressed pretty skimpy. One sorta hot chick in a bikini...I think that is a FAR better idea than the protests to foul everyone's traveling:)
Yes she(the gal with the bikini) was easy on the eyes :D

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
The new TSA greeting:laugher:

"You won't see Paris... You won't see France.... until I see your underpants"

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
:D

Yes she(the gal with the bikini) was easy on the eyes :D
One of the wife's celebrity shows showed another one last night...Maybe Entertainment Tonight following NBC's nightly news. Some dental hygenist that showed up in bra and panties wheel chair bound. She looked pretty well past her prime, but still filled out her lingerie. Bi+ch said she was not doing it for attention...but formerly in Playboy. The show did show a clip of the bikini girl from pre-Thanksgiving too. She looked a lot younger and a better pick than the aged dirty dental broad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts