Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of anywhere on line to look for new fenders for trailers. Actually the step plates is all I really need. But I would'nt mind some new fenders. Maybe even fiberglass. Any info would be apreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
fenders

Sorry to butt in but I also could use some fenders(triple) if you find a place to get them please let me know. I live in the midwest,Indiana, any way I hope you luck and if I hear I will let you know!!
Thanks again les eliminator219:lick:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
eliminator219- you aren't butting in.
Posting messages is what the forum is all about. Sharing views, opinions, knowledge, and asking questions is what drives the forum. Feel free to post any time.

jeff

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
here are some pics of the fenders on my american trailer. Please note the support arms that bolt to the front and rear of your fenders that runs under the trailer. They're pretty cool.

here we go...

ps: they're stong too... I stand on them when climbing into the boat...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Cmon,,,spend the 750 and get the ones that are one my trailer !!!! I told you we could weld and rebuild yours.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
hmmm...

now I'm wondering is that's Sunsation's number or American Trailers....

duh...it's Sunsation's number - here's the number for american trailers:

863-687-7785

they're in lakeland florida...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the comebacks on the fenders,you have been most helpful
and I will give them a call. Will go from there. I am a new member on this and I live in the Chicago area, if there is anything that I may be able to help you with in this area just let me know.
thanks once again, Les - eliminator210

1 - 12 of 12 Posts