Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not an urban legend like the killer biscuits story.

I know a blond (who remain nameless) that left the house this morning to take her 10 year old daughter to day care. When she was about 1 mile from the day care center she realized that she had forgotten her daughter! Now mind you; the daycare center is in the opposite direction of her work so she can't claim that she simply forgot about taking her daughter to daycare....she just simply forgot her 'daughter' :)

ha ha ha!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
:eek: :D :eek: :D . UH OH........ I did just the opposite one morning and got about 5 minutes before work and realized I still had a child in the back seat.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
AH,,,The stuff movies are made of !!!!

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Ok, now I understand why there are posts about my memory... but as all urban legends go, they are usually more fiction than fact!

Yes, it is true that this very together, highly intelligent blond was about half a mile from daycare when she looked over and realized that her daughter wasn't in the car. But that's when she remembered the recent decision to let her daughter stay home with her old brother on Thursdays! The blond was unaware that she had turned right out of her driveway (toward daycare) as she has for 12 years instead of turning left toward work. She had needlessly driven 5 miles in the wrong direction without realizing it... DOH! That's when she called her very supportive, understanding, and sympathetic boyfriend to give him a morning chuckle at her expense. :D

So you see, this legend is no where near as bad as the OTHER urban legend discussed previously on this forum... and I'm glad no one here at Speedwake resembles EITHER story!!! :D :D

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
greeneyedbeacher said:
So you see, this legend is no where near as bad as the OTHER urban legend discussed previously on this forum... and I'm glad no one here at Speedwake resembles EITHER story!!! :D :D [/B]

Damn straight:laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
OH GOD !!!! Now were in trouble,,, she is using Boatnut logic !!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I was thinking the same thing STU !!!! Every man for himself !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts