Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out yesterday the orange 42' Fountain belongs to Brian Crowe. Reggie tested at 143.1 mph. Brian was the original owner of my Pantera.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The other is a 47' Fountain with a pair of 1500's owned by Jeff Todd who previously owned a 24' HTM SS. I have video and pics of the HTM that I'll have to look up. It ran an easy 125 mph.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff, I'll be sending out invite's to them for RTB as soon as I get numbers.

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
danh63 said:
Hey how did the Pantera run for you?
Saturday Adam and I ran up to Seven Points Marina and back to Snyder's Run. Flat water, 100+ gallon's of fuel, and cargo and coolers it ran 69.7 gps. Sunday we found out my PS hose leaked around the fitting. We trying to fix it, but it was cracked around the flange. Without PS is was a B***H trying to put it on the trailer at the ramp. I just picked up another last night.

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
Super24 said:
Nice boats! Isn't that lake a little small to be running rigs like that?
Naaa
The lake is so beautiful and the water is so clean its hard not to want to be there no matter what size boat you have. They do spend alot of time on the lower Chesapeake.
I'm not sure about Todd but Brian has a place up the road from Snyders Run boat ramp at the lake.

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SINGLE SCREW 32 said:
I think he owns or owned the 39 velocity with similair graphics with some big motors also .
Yep!! He also owned a beautiful 39 Velocity which is for sale at Ducky's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Rick, What power used to be in your boat that you got it without power? i can only imagine. Sounds like you have it running pretty good for a single. Were most of them twins or single engines?

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
saxman said:
How fast did the 47' with 1500's run?
I don't know, but should be able to find out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts