Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ok folks who's gonna win it.......... Here is my prediction.........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Should be a great fight as long as they don't have to much B.S. in the first couple of rounds!
I think Tyson will win!:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Keep him hungry ,,,, don't feed him for 2 days before !!!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm a huge Tyson fan but, I think if Lewis was smart he'd try to box him instead of brawl him. Some one has to do what Holyfield did to beat him(lay on him/smother him with their body) or stay back and box(footwork ,ringwork, punch and jab). No one will beat him at his game(brawling, using the ropes, staying close). He's extremely powerful in his range. (too close or too far he's not much of a threat) Lewis has a definite reach and height advantage. If he was smart he'd use that. Tyson will be throwing wildly in the early rounds as he always does. He has yet to prove his stamina. He looks to end the fight early. If Lewis wants to mix it up in the first few rounds look for a knockout by Tyson. If Lewis can frustrate Tyson threw early rounds(1-5) look for a decision by Lewis or possibly a knockout in the later rounds.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Tyson's a quitter. He has no heart. If he thinks he is losing, he will do something to get dq'd.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
I heard a couple of local fisherman in a coffee shop this morning talking about how Tyson's face looked like one big swollen pulp. I heard Lewis really out it to him...

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
That was one of the lamest fight I have ever seen !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
obnoxus said:
That was one of the lamest fight I have ever seen !!!!!!
I agree it was lame but you have to admit Tyson took a pounding!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
jim....

I have some of my students repeat a mantra for me as they train in class...

"I love pain"
"Pain is my friend"
"Bring it on; sir!"

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts