Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did anyone watch the fight between cb and amier last night....

CB was trying to act like he didnt tap. However it looked pretty obvious on the replay.....

any thoughts...


I dont really agree with the way they treated amier on the ufc show.... He beat CB once then as you know the guy he was supposed to fight in the finals got kicked off. So they bring back cb to fight amier in the finals. So lets say amier had lost. I dont really see if fair that CB would have gotten the contract. In reality they would have had a tied record.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,288 Posts
Well they did it the only fair way and that was to have the 2 other semi finalist fight. I was surprised that he beat him again. Some people just have anothers number. I cannot stand Diego, and can't wait until he fights another contender instead of all the pretenders.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
danh63 said:
Well they did it the only fair way and that was to have the 2 other semi finalist fight. I was surprised that he beat him again. Some people just have anothers number. I cannot stand Diego, and can't wait until he fights another contender instead of all the pretenders.

yeah I dont much care for diego either.... If he would lay off all that aztec warrier buddah BS he might be tolerable. I loved it when Josh Koscheck beat him down a few months ago...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
I was surprised to see him get CB the same way he did earlier. I like how he so unassuming. Did not even really celebrate much. Nice to see someone take care of business and not act nuts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,288 Posts
jrapp said:
I was surprised to see him get CB the same way he did earlier. I like how he so unassuming. Did not even really celebrate much. Nice to see someone take care of business and not act nuts.
Yeah, I like his attitude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,508 Posts
I recorded it and tried to watch it after a long day of boating. Kept nodding off though. LOL

But I did see the Amir vs CB fight and I agree that was great he won again. CB was too cocky and got caught with yet another armbar. Amir has a great personality and I hope he does well. It was also nice to see someone win with such limited experience.

I have to admit I was bummed Jesse got booted cause I think he would have won. The guys is boring to watch but he is a beast and get's the job done. But I guess Dana did what he had to do. The guy is definitely an idiot when he drinks! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,288 Posts
cuda said:
Who is CB?
CB Dollway. I think that is how you spell his last name. He was a contestant on the ultimate fighter series. All American wrestler for ASU
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
I can understand why they booted Jesse, there is a bad enough public image of the sport in some areas and they do not need those kind of issues.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,288 Posts
jrapp said:
I can understand why they booted Jesse, there is a bad enough public image of the sport in some areas and they do not need those kind of issues.
I hear ya, he is just one of those guys that can't handle is booze and hopefully this will teach him a lesson
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,354 Posts
I was wondering who CB was, because I watch a lot of UFC, but I never watch the Ultimate Fighter, because there's too much posturing for the camera. No room for posturing inside the octagon! :cool:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top