·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
not that old,,,,sorry !!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, I remember Earnest Borgnine. His wife runs a very successful cosmetics business and I saw them out to dinner once in West Chester PA, my old home town. She used to be on QVC alot and QVC is HQ'd in West Chester, Pa. My ex was addicted to QVC...aarrggghh!

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
I saw this boat or one just like it in yhe Dupont Registary a couple years ago for 30k with no interior.It was painted drab green, I dont remember if it had any motors or drives,but it looks pretty good now! ;) :)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I saw that one on E-bay almost a month ago. Guess it didn't sell then. Some one said it's been on there several times in the past.
If I only had the money.
Only problem is Mommy would make me buy something "practical", with a cabin not a holding cell.:gunner: :gunner:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd like to buy it and mount a 50 cal machine gun on the front.... then I could spray the cruisers and sailboats that don't respect the rules of the waterway....

that would be a hoot wouldn't it?????

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
JEFFJ said:
I'd like to buy it and mount a 50 cal machine gun on the front.... then I could spray the cruisers and sailboats that don't respect the rules of the waterway....

Know you talking.
But does it have an inclosed HEAD?
:laugher: :laugher: :lick:

·
Registered
250 Posts
JEFFJ said:

You may find some cruisers shooting back:gunner: :gunner: :gunner:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts