Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have spoke to the owner and he is in very good spirts.Every one was safely removed from the vessel. Few details are known as of this time. What we do know is: All motor mounts are in tact, Drive line is in good shape, Rigging is in good shape, All 7 automatic bilge pump system was working correctly. There seems to be damage in center of tunnel on the wedge area. Owner feels he might of hit a large floating object. Our local dealer is going down today to inspect the Cat, and will give us full details.

Sincerely,
Jim & Marie
Awesome Powerboats

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Probably Mrs. Bnut tossing a bin of his photos overboard.

I just hope the pics didn't get hurt. The boat is insured and can be replaced easily, but Bnuts pics...................whoof!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Mitcher T said:

I just hope the pics didn't get hurt. The boat is insured and can be replaced easily, but Bnuts pics...................whoof!!!!!!!!!:D
Truth well spoken!:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Paul,, I think he found your Bayliner !!!!!!!!1

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Mitcher T said:

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: Don't worry,the pic's are in a safe place. They are in a back up file,of a back up file,to a back up file. I also
e-mailed them to stuchamp,who has them stored on his computer,and the back up is in a safety deposit box:laugher: :laugher:

But seriously,just glad no one was hurt.Boats can be replaced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts