Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
Re: Re: UP_ROKTOY got a new boat!!

offshore ginger said:
I will be sending this to Shameless :laugher: :laugh: :laugher: :laugher:
Better plan on ALL WHITE when you re-do it then...

(When's he comin' back?)
(If Speedo/Sam/Dry Martini can do it (multiple times)maybe Shameless can too...)

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
UP-

Funny that you bought this, because a guy here at work, just this morning came over and showed me pics of a 14' sea king he purchased in West branch this weekend. It was at a garage sale, and it was 300 bucks. includes trailer and motor. Although the boat is original owner, and damn near mint, he doesnt know if the motor will run! This boat has a teal deck and white sides. Congrats!

As for shameless, this will get deleted!!! :laugher:

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
201liberator said:
Is your real boat back running?
Nope.

I put it back together and I think I messed up the timing or something, it blew the same two cylinders again. I am saving pennies to send it out to www.simonmotorsports.com and have him build it for me.

Don't know how much faster it will be, if any, but it will have a one year warranty and a guy who really knows his stuff building it. So I am hoping to go that route.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pachanga_Rick said:
I Have a 2.5/200 Merc with under 100hrs for sale.. I think it should work :D
For which boat? LOL :laugher:

Not fast enough for the progression, too expensive for the sea king :D

201liberator said:
Good luck. It sounds like you won't be running it until next year. That gives you a lot of time to dream.
yup, called it a year, plan on giving the boat a good cleaning and then putting it away for the winter here soon. Ship the motor out, have it ready for spring, and hopefully add a few MPH.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.