Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Incompetent scum bag freight smashers :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

Given the chance I'd love to do the damage to the property of UPS incompetent careless pukes that they did to my tankless water heater. :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
Now I have water running under my house and nothing to fix my failing pressure cooker water heater in my house with because these idiots can't deliver something without damaging it :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

When I got a raw water pump for my boat UPS damaged that. Dropped it and broke the pulley :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

I swear these incompetent fools can't do shipping right.

Customer no service will not let me talk to a decission maker. I got a list of the names of these puppets who won't do anything about it or let me talk to anyone.

Did I mention that I was Pizzed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

I am fighting mad..........maybe even attorney fighting mad.

Anyone have a workable contact or suggestion for an urgent claim???????????????????

This is outrageaous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPS sucks :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cfm,
Yes and I voted too.

Becha can't guess what I voted :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

:angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts